Annual Subscriptions 2019 - 2020
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY age as at 1st April 2019||SUBSCRIPTION||Notes|
|Full (includes Senior)||£1118|
|Full aged 31-34*||£840||trial|
|Full aged 28-30||£735|
|Full aged 25-27||£602|
|Full aged 18-24||£525|
|Country||£788***||***home is more than 20 miles from TGGC - crow fly|
|Junior under 16-18||£245|
|Junior under 16 with handicap||£50|
|Junior under 16 without handicap||Affiliation Fees only|
- The above subscriptions are effective from 1st April 2019 for 12 months and payment is due on or before 1st April 2019. Rates with * are for a trial period.
- Payments can be made in full by cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit or debit card.
- Alternatively, subscriptions may be paid on a monthly basis by Direct Debit, using the Fairway Credit Scheme, whose service charge is 7.15%. Members already using this facility need take no further action if they wish to continue their membership as Fairway Credit will be advised of your new fees. Members wishing to use this scheme for the first time should obtain the necessary form from the Office and return it completed by 10th March, 2019. Please note that payments must continue up to and including 1st March 2020.
- Introductory Membership is only available for one season (or part thereof) to individuals who have not previously been a member of TGGC, membership can be upgraded at anytime.
- Membership is for a season and once taken out cannot be transferred to another individual or cancelled prior to 1st April 2020. Serving military personnel have a dispensation for training periods and postings.
A Note From Our Chairman:
Thank you for browsing our website. As a private members’ club Tidworth Garrison Golf Club welcomes both civilian and military newcomers. The ‘Garrison’ in our name relates to our formation, early history and location close to the military unit, but for many years the members have owned and managed the club. We offer a variety of memberships with some special rates for younger members.
We aim to welcome new members and familiarise them with the club quickly so that they start enjoying their golf and social life immediately. Existing players with handicaps can do that within days of joining; for new golfers we have our resident professional to help you find the right equipment and develop your skills.
Members benefit from 15% discount on bar purchases. Our top class chef can meet all requirements from sandwiches to banquets, and we have a thriving social programme to satisfy all tastes and preferences. With our near neighbour, Tedworth House military rehabilitation centre, we help disabled service personnel to enjoy the sport. We have reciprocal arrangements which offer members free golf at another eleven nearby courses and a further 33 courses throughout England and Scotland.
Our goal for all members is for them to enjoy this wonderful course and the other benefits of club membership to the fullest possible extent, and we would welcome your enquiry.
Mike Cripps - Club Chairman