Annual Subscriptions 2018 - 2019
|Full (includes Senior)||£1065|
|Full aged 28 - 30||£798|
|Full aged 25 - 27||£573|
|Colt under 25||£551||previous junior||£284|
|Junior under 18||£210||previous junior||£142|
|Junior under 15||£170||previous junior||£100|
|Academy & Member children under 16||£60|
- The above subscriptions are effective from 1st April 2018 for 12 months and payment is due on or before 1st April 2018.
- Payments can be made in full by cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit or debit card. Alternatively, subscriptions may continue to be paid on a monthly basis for 12 months by Direct Debit, using the Fairway Credit Scheme, whose service charge is 6.9%. Members already using this facility need take no further action if they wish to continue their membership as Fairway Credit will be advised of your new fees. Members wishing to use this scheme for the first time should obtain the necessary form from the Office and return it completed by 1st March, 2018. Please note that payments must continue to 1st March 2019.
- Under current VAT regulations, subscriptions for social members include £16.66 VAT at standard rate of 20%.
- If a parent or grandparent is a Full member, his/her child/children under 16 is/are entitled to reduced junior membership.
- For the Junior/Student/Colt categories the lower rate is applicable if the relevant member has had unbroken membership since joining the club as a junior.
- Introductory Membership is available for one season only (or part thereof) to individuals who have not previously been a member of TGGC and membership can be upgraded at anytime.
- Membership, once taken out, cannot be transferred to another individual or cancelled prior to 1st April 2019. Serving military personnel have a dispensation for training periods and postings.
A Note From Our Chairman:
Thank you for browsing our website. As a private members’ club Tidworth Garrison Golf Club welcomes both civilian and military newcomers. The ‘Garrison’ in our name relates to our formation, early history and location close to the military unit, but for many years the members have owned and managed the club. We offer a variety of memberships with some special rates for younger members.
We aim to welcome new members and familiarise them with the club quickly so that they start enjoying their golf and social life immediately. Existing players with handicaps can do that within days of joining; for new golfers we have our resident professional to help you find the right equipment and develop your skills.
Members benefit from 15% discount on bar purchases. Our top class chef can meet all requirements from sandwiches to banquets, and we have a thriving social programme to satisfy all tastes and preferences. With our near neighbour, Tedworth House military rehabilitation centre, we help disabled service personnel to enjoy the sport. We have reciprocal arrangements which offer members free golf at another eleven nearby courses and a further 33 courses throughout England and Scotland.
Our goal for all members is for them to enjoy this wonderful course and the other benefits of club membership to the fullest possible extent, and we would welcome your enquiry.
Mike Cripps - Club Chairman